facebook

sororities at fiu

by: PNM

I'm going through rush week and my top four are (in no particular order):

Sigma Kappa
Alpha Xi Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Phi Sigma Sigma

I only want to know if their sisterhood exists and if they are known to haze. I don't want to end up miserable in the wrong sorority this coming weekend.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

Thank you so much. Do you know if any of them haze?

By: PNM
#2  by: SororityGirl   

AOPi and Phi Sig are the ones known for hazing! The other two should be fine! :)

By: SororityGirl
#3  by: PNM    

Could you give me examples of the kind of hazing they're known for? I understand little things like making you do funny harmless things but if it's dangerous or humiliating I'd like to know.

By: PNM
#4  by: PositivePatty   

Dear PNM,
No sorority hazes or forces you to do anything. The negative claims on this website are mostly entirely made up to make each sorority look bad since THEY ARE competing after all. I think you have a fine selection of women with those 4 organizations, whichever you join you'll enjoy. Just remember to join one that aligns with your values and interests. Don't join a sorority for the socializing, for the prettiness, for the best grades...join it for where you feel like you really belong and where it could make you become a better person! Please don't go off what people negatively say on this website about others. If you don't follow your heart (that's where your home is) you'll end up wanting to drop so make sure you REALLY like the sorority if you want them :)

By: PositivePatty
#5  by: Uhm...   

Honestly, you should not be listening to anyone on this website. You join where your heart tells you to join, not where other people insist. If you feel that a place is for you and you fall in love with what an organization stands for and how the members treat you, that is truly what counts. Remember, you are the one that makes the most out of your experience in being a sorority woman. Remember that as you continue on through recruitment! I think that where ever you go, you should go without any expectations. Remember, open heart, open mind (: Happy Recruitment darling!

By: Uhm...
#6  by: toofunny   

Phisig has no sisterhood at all and will basckstab there own sisters and they are pretty stupid...Axid is smart but super cold, I know many chicks who hate both of their sisters in these two. SK's and Aopii's are both decent. cute girls. a couple bad seeds but thats everywhere.

By: toofunny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.