facebook

real rankings with explanations

by: Manti Teo's gf

Fraternities:
Top Tier
1 SigEp- Best all around in sports (Sports Cup). Involved in Sga. Throw ragers. In general, very well rounded. Pull, although their recruiting isn't what it used to be. Image differs on who you ask. Some alphas.
2 Pike- Pretty good in sports. Recently came back on campus so regrouping. Throw ragers. New guys do have a bad rep but the image the older brothers had still has some effect. Most can pull. Leans more towards image, and social aspects, Alphas
3 Fiji - Pretty good in sports as well, Heavily involved on campus and SGA. Their parties arent really popular. They have a house. Very respectable. Their image of awkward nerdy kids in still there. Have a few weirdos. Lean more towards involvement and brotherhood than anything. Not alphas

Middle tier

4 Pikapp- good at some sports, involved on campus, most are awkward with girls, most are nice guys. Depending on who you ask they can have a really good image or a really bad one. In trouble with IFC. Leans towards brotherhood and sports. Few alphas
5 Sammy - ok in sports, i don't even know if they're on campus anymore because they got caught hazing. Has some really weird kids. Not really involved. Bad image overall. But still better than the other fraternities that haven't been mentioned. Lean towards....brotherhood i guess. Don't really know. couple alphas, rest are just irrelevant

Bottom tier

irrelevant

Posted By: Manti Teo's gf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: this   

Top Tier
1. Pike- Competitive in sports, placed second this year, throw good parties, lot of girls avoid them because of their reputation but they still do pretty well and have a lot of presence, why does everyone hate the new guys?
2. Sig Ep- Competitive in sports, placed first this year, throw good parties and they pull, not involved at all and don't have a ton of presence on campus. need to work on brotherhood too, a 5 week pledge process doesn't help

Upper Middle
3. Fiji- Okay in sports, Very involved on campus and raise a lot of money, parties are average, lots of presence on campus, and while they have a handful of really good guys a lot of them are very socially awkward, they make up for this somewhat with there presence and involvement
4. Sammy- Competitive in sports, were undefeated before they got suspended, throw good parties and they pull, don't have a lot of presence on campus and are not involved at all, seem to have a very close brotherhood, I'd rank them higher but there suspended
5. Pi Kapp- do ok in sports, throw decent parties, get decent girls, are involved, have some presence on campus, but aren't top in any of these. can't recruit for two years so It's all downhill

Lower middle
Sigma Chi- There new but if they continue to do well with rush in a few years they could be top
Theta Chi- Same as Sigma Chi
TKE- Competitive in sports, they need to stop giving everyone and their mother a bid, if they did this they could rise in the ranks

bottom- everyone else

By: this
by: veritasNov 7, 2013 4:50:45 PM

solid rankings

By: veritas
#2  by: FIU's   

Greek life kinda sucks anyway, only like two housed chapters or something.

By: FIU's
#3  by: lol    

haha sigma chi in a few years would never be top, same with theta chi. lambda chi and beta are better than these guys..

By: lol
#4  by: real ranking   

Top Tier
1. PiKapp
2. FIJI
3. Beta
4. SigEp

The rest
PIKE
Sigma Chi
Theta Chi
Lambda Chi
TKE
Sammy

By: real ranking
by: ahemFeb 7, 2013 3:35:27 PM

I honestly hope your kidding

By: ahem
by: OLD MONEYFeb 8, 2013 5:18:10 PM

LOL BETA, that is the biggest joke I have ever heard in my life like come on.

By: OLD MONEY
by: McCoyFeb 19, 2013 10:36:13 PM

Beta? You are demoted.

By: McCoy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.