facebook

talk

by: Real

this is how it goes.
pike, sig ep, maybe fiji are top houses. i'm sure Sammy isn't a fraternity on campus, and pi kapp is solid middle tier. Rising fraternities would be Beta and maybe Sig chi, they're newer tho. bottom is lambda chi and everyone else. Also, i would say Fiji and Beta are the most involved on campus

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brody   

Sig ep is middle tier, no way are they top in any shape or form. Pike just knows how to look good, in reality they have 0 substance, involvement or any pull on campus. Fiji is involved but it seems their really good at hiding their weird guys and marketing the good ones.

beta and sigma chi are lower tier and always will be

By: Brody
#2  by: Cut to the Chase   

I don't think this guy goes to FIU. Sig Ep isn't a house. The only two houses are Pike and Fiji. The rest are really just freshman t-shirt clubs. Top tier: Pike and Fiji. Middle tier: Pi Kapp, Beta, Sigma Chi. Bottom tier: Theta (they're new so we'll see), Lambda Chi (nice guys but too small), Sig Ep (short guys who wear make-up and play grab ass with each other), TKE (guys who couldn't get a bid into a real fraternity), Sammy (off-the-boat refugees from Hialeah).

By: Cut to the Chase
#3  by: ^   

didn't read what I wrote,my bad. but i like you're ratings. they're on point

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.