facebook

alpha sigma alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority chapter comments at Eastern Illinois University - EIU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: frat   

most community hours on campus and...4th in grades....what?

By: frat
#2  by: Ashley   

I know you've all heard this before, but "You are your letters. What you say and do reflects them." Do you really want people to think about your house the way you talk about others? Grow up. And yes, I am in ASA. BUT... I would stick up for any house who deserves it. And I sure as hell would not talk bad about any house. I live for my house and my sisters. I am ASA. Can you say the same for your house?

By: Ashley
#3  by: .GreekLife   

Wow, I don't know what to say other then you all need to grow up. WE are Greek life, and anyone who posts nasty comments about other sororities/fraternities is poorly mislead. All your doing by bashing another house is reflecting your own insecurities. If you weren't hiding behind nicknames and people could know who you really are then no one would join your house because they'd see what you're really like instead of the fake smiles you pose at recruitment. I've chilled with these girls and they are the nicest, strongest sisterhood I've ever seen. When your girls go around saying they don't like the girls in their own houses it saddens me because ASA has that love. They also don't post nasty uncalled for comments like this about other houses, do all the philanthropies they can, have some of the highest grades on campus, and display the widest variety of talents out of any house I've seen. Think Greek and stop bashing what you don't belong to because in the end we're all Greek.

By: .GreekLife
#4  by: soontobesororitygirl   

I know a lot of girls in this house, and they are some of the nicest and caring people I have ever met! They are always there for each other, and they are the true meaning of a sisterhood. Who really cares about what your ranking is on campus.. If your happy with what house your in, thats what should matter. I rather be in a house with people who are beautiful on the inside than out.

By: soontobesororitygirl
#5  by: soontobesororitygirl   

I know a lot of girls in this house, and they are some of the nicest and caring people I have ever met! They are always there for each other, and they are the true meaning of a sisterhood. Who really cares about what your ranking is on campus.. If your happy with what house your in, thats what should matter. I rather be in a house with people who are beautiful on the inside than out.

By: soontobesororitygirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.