Pike
Sae
Sig Nu
Delta chi

Posted By: Frats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fair   

What are these ranking even based on? If you are doing it on parties or popularity with top tier sororities, I guess this is fair, but there are so many other things. For example, Lambda Chi has been throwing around bids a lot lately and have been getting a little bit weirder with some of the guys they are letting in, they barely compete in IMs these days, and half there guys I'm pretty sure are failing most of there classes with their fraternity GPA average being so low. There are just so many different ways you could rank, I don't see the point.

In my opinion, this is how I usually see it. Sig Pi, Sig Chi, and Lambda Chi usually compete for the same guys during recruitment. SAE and SigEp usually compete for the same guys as well. Other than that, I'm not really sure how pike and felt get their guys or of they compete with a certain fraternity, but if you rush any of the other ones not mentioned, probably the only one you heard of, the first one you heard of, or didn't get a bid to the other 7.

I'd say the top 6 frats to rush are probably Lambda Chi, Sig Chi, Delt, SAE, SigEp, and Sig Pi.

By: Fair
#2  by: what?   

Only a sig ep would rank sig ep as anything but bottom tier. They throw bids to anybody willing to join, that doesn't make them a good fraternity.. you rarely see any of these kids even wearing letters, most likely due to the fact that their embarrassed to show everybody what house they joined.

By: what?
#3  by: I'm   

I really think sig ep dropped last year they handed bids to everyone and got more exclusive and weird it was kinda like they didn't have a personality as a frat. And they only hung out with kd and tri sig it didn't really feel welcoming to other sororities

By: I'm
#4  by: agreed   

Sig Pi
Sig Chi
Lambda Chi
Delta Tau Delta
Pike
Sig Nu
Sig Ep
Sae
Phi kap
Dchi
ato

By: agreed
by: NoJul 19, 2014 12:47:19 PM

Sig chi and Lxa are the only 2 who compete for top house everyone knows that

By: No
by: lolJul 20, 2014 12:51:54 AM

the guy above me is obviously in lambda, everybody knows you guys are going downhill cause you just hand out bids

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.