facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: reply   

agreed... kappa is far from classy & they do have a ruined rep.

By: reply
#22  by: Max   

Wrong.... you need to get a different mission in life... cause this one looks really, really unattractive for you.

By: Max
#23  by: Hears The TRUTH   

I went through rush and I loved a couple of the houses. I ended up narrowing it down to Kappa, Pi Phi, and Chi-o. Those were my top three houses that I went on Pref day. It was a hard decision but I ended up preffing one of those that wasn't Kappa. I still sometimes regret not going Kappa. They are classy, pretty girls. I would say they are tied for the top house. The top three will always be Theta, Kappa and Pi Phi. Chi-o is amazing but is in a class all it's own because it's slightly different than all the other houses. I respect everyones opinion on here but even though I am not a Kappa I have the up most respect for them. This website is rather silly and people on here are those who dislike the house because they didn't get a bid or their boyfried dated a Kappa and they are jealous. I happen to know the return rates of the Kappa and they always have an amazing pledge class becuase their return numbers are so high.

By: Hears The TRUTH
#24  by: ha ha   

you're a kappa

By: ha ha
#25  by: think   

shes a chio..above the rest?

By: think
#26  by: @here's the TRUTH   

In your opinion the top three will always be...Well, always is almost never true. Don't ever rule anyone out. Instead of top sorority this and middle, and bottom, why don't we come together as sororities and support each other saying all the sororities are great at OSU!

By: @here's the TRUTH
#27  by: hmm   

it's interesting that everyone on this website thinks they know the return rates during recruitment of each house. does anyone realize who is actually privy to that information? has it ever occurred to you that what your recruitment chair tells you, may not actually be true? everyone can't be in the top 3 of return rates... there are 11 chapters.

By: hmm
#28  by: true   

true not all the houses can be in the top 3 in return rates. However, I was there and know for a fact that Kappa was definately one of the top 3 during recruitment. I'm not even in this house but they really were one of the most popular. They are a top house and the girls I know are sweet girls that are very involved.

By: true
#29  by: Ha   

WRONG! Sorry but i'm not in this house. You obviously don't know how it works! There are officials that oversee the numbers during recruitment. The girls in each house don't run the numbers. That wouldn't be fair! I'm not in this house but they were one of the most popular as far as return rates. That's a fact!

By: Ha
#30  by: True   

So you're one of those officials? And you're on this website? I'm in a house. I know what our return rates were, but I have no idea what kappa's return rates were. THAT would be wrong. You're continuing to prove my previous point. Thanks.

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.