facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: Kappa   

Kappas shouldn't get defensive and hateful when people state their opinions. If you don't like public opinion, change it by rushing and pledging different girls. Obviously the ones you chose were not ones that people commenting on this website admired and wanted. If you're happy with them, fine. Just don't complain if other people state their opinions.

By: Kappa
#2  by: hum...   

If this website means nothing, how can it make OSU's greek system look bad? Seems a little contradictory.

By: hum...
#3  by: osu   

It makes OSU greek system look bad because of all the hateful things that are being said. It doesn't mean anything in the area of rankings because for it to be accurate you would need everyone on campus to participate. Therefore it is not accurate. Anyone that goes to OSU can look at the rankings and know it is not accurate. This ranking system can be and is weighted by houses who have more girls participating.

By: osu
#4  by: comment   

I don't think many people are on here that don't go to OSU. Why would they be? I also don't think there are people choosing whether to go to a college based on people's comments on sororities on this website. It seems to me, reading through the comments on the various sororities, that many have valid things to say. Some houses have reputations for character traits on campus. If you're in the house and not like that, it may hurt. It doesn't make it not the truth IN GENERAL, though.

By: comment
#5  by: greek   

Nothing was said in the OSU comment below about people not going to OSU because of this website! I agree with the comment though because it does make the OSU greek system look like a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than cut down other houses. Classy people do not say those things or waist their time saying them. Especially to make their house look better. And the ranking isn't true because it is weighted by which ever house has more of their girls participating. I agree that for it to be true you would have to have everyone at OSU participate.

By: greek
#6  by: dear pistol,   

You're in college. Learn the difference between waist and waste.

Love, KKG

By: dear pistol,
#7  by: wow   

wow pistol you kinda messed up there but I agree that Kappas tend to not only be friends with girls in their house but girls from other houses as well. My opinion is they are nice to everyone.

By: wow
#8  by: Uh...   

Lots of Kappas on here giving themselves some good numbers. Most people I've talked to don't think Kappa is "up there" anymore, especially with this pledge class. Guess we'll see what happens next.

By: Uh...
#9  by: Uh...   

Dear Uh... do you have a magic ball or something? I am not a Kappa and I wouldn't think Kappa is giving themselves good numbers anymore than I would think Chi-o, Gamma, Pi Phi, Tri delt, etc. are giving themselves good numbers. They have good numbers and are higher in the ratings than Kappa. Are you saying the same thing to them? Kappas would be higher if they were doing that. If you are in a house you should be in support of all the houses. All the houses have good things to offer. People like you are what makes this whole website rude. Please take a look in the mirror and see what kind of person you are being. I refuse to give any house rude comments. Be proud of the house you are in and put your energy in helping your house's philantrophy to better the community and people in need. Be in support of all the houses. They are all here to be in service so please be supportive and not so negative and hateful.

By: Uh...
#10  by: agree   

I agree with the below comment. Thanks Kappa and all the other houses for all you do to serve the community. Kappa has always been very involved, is an excellent house and one the top desired houses. Go Kappa!

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.