facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: cowgirl   

alum06 - why did you say "Great house" but give them all ones???

By: cowgirl
#2  by: why   

why are alums even ranking houses at all???

By: why
#3  by: OSUness   

and why are gooners creeping on this board?? See the strange post under Ouness.

By: OSUness
#4  by: cowgirl   

Sadly, this board has been hijacked by someone who must have been cut by GPhi or who otherwise it in for them. The price of success, I guess. This website was a good idea, but you have to do something about the creepers and hijackers or the whole thing will be worthless. Congrats again to GPHI and CHI O for a great 09 rush.

By: cowgirl
#5  by: dear haha   

To ha ha
Are you a PI. Is it your job to read comments and find out if it is a girl or guy. You have WAY too much time on your hands...

By: dear haha
#6  by: ha ha   

It didn't take much time for even a little ol' college student to notice that guys don't talk like that. When was the last time you heard a guy say that something was "soo annoying!" By the way, questions end with a question mark. Not a period. Perhaps you should study your remedial English Comp instead of spending time on this site.

By: ha ha
#7  by: stop   

To haha: Please stop pointing fingers and saying bad things about the houses. I am a Gamma Phi and you are making us look bad. All the houses are good. It is fine to defend our house, because we are the best, but there is no need to be rude.

By: stop
#8  by: wtf?   

To True and Truth and Bad, etc., Yeah, you're all the same person and absolutely the only person at OSU that has a bad opinion of this house. Just because you come on here and change your name several time a day to say hateful things doesn't drag down this GREAT HOUSE!

By: wtf?
#9  by: xoxo   

From my understanding the girls in this years pledge class had extrememly high GPA's and ACT scores. Dumb as dirt? I'm afraid not!

By: xoxo
#10  by: mom   

my daughter could have gone Chi-O, Kappa Gamma, or Gamma Phi and chose Gamma Phi. Great girl with great grades, classy, high morals,and talented. She went with her heart and felt that Gamma was the better fit for her.

By: mom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.