facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 11
#11  by: thisishowliar   

no one knows for sure that the tri delts did this. the tri delts are a bunch of supr nice girls. my best friend just happens to be one of them. i have gone over to their house multiple times and the girls are always super nice and genuine. none the less, they have had greekrank blocked at their house since the website became popular.

By: thisishowliar
#12  by: CLASSLESS!   

Classless house that thinks they get power by making other houses look bad. Pathetic and sad! Everyone knows your house is the bottom house and if they don't know THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TELL during recruitment! If you would stop blaming others and start acting like a leader maybe people would give you a break!

By: CLASSLESS!
#13  by: OSU   

Someone in this house obviously has a grudge against some of the houses. Hate is not productive and only hurts the whole OSU greek system. I will pray for peace and happiness in this person's life!

By: OSU
#14  by: Tx@OSU   

Cool - get your facts straight, last time I looked I was male. Do you all now accept guys? That is oen way to get your numbers up. Defensive you must be a Triple Del.

By: Tx@OSU
#15  by: great   

People are just really rude on here.

By: great
#16  by: really?   

I think people are rude because of the blatant self-aggrandizement. DDD is all right, but doesn't deserve a 5 in any category, much less all fives. That has to be the girls themselves giving those rankings!

By: really?
#17  by: @really?   

That is your opinion. I do not agree and I am not a DDD. I just have lots of friends that are.

By: @really?
#18  by: WEEE :)   

WOAH. I am STUNNED that tri delt is ranked this high. It shouldnt be this way...tri delt is like bottom 2...

By: WEEE :)
#19  by: @WEEE :)   

I'm not. They are a great sorority with great girls. But then again ALL the sororities are great at OSU :)

By: @WEEE :)
#20  by: To PNMs:   

Please realize that this site is all about misleading you. Tri Delt is not an "all fives" type of sorority. They're the lowest at OSU in every category. I'm sorry, but it's true. Just don't want you to be mislead. Most people drop out of recruitment if they only have DDD left...

By: To PNMs:

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.