facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 11
#1  by: sororitychick   

sorry Sor cant agree with you. these girls are the sweetest bunch I have met. Some are hot and some are not so hot. the new pledge class is pretty good with some hot looking chicks in it.

By: sororitychick
#2  by: pokeman   

hey delta girls...way to go..you got a good looking group of pledges this year...

By: pokeman
#3  by: gocowboys   

hey lol what are you so bitter about. can't you even give the new girls a chance? maybe you need to take a second look!

By: gocowboys
#4  by: fratguy   

NO lol....this wasnt from a tri delt...this is a REAL frat guy...give the new pledges a chance before you speak......

By: fratguy
#5  by: um...   

guys in fraternities usually don't call themselves "frat guy" so if it is a real guy (which I don't believe) he is a complete scoob and can't really be trusted to know how to rate the girls

By: um...
#6  by: tired   

it really gets old to look at these ratings and see the same old comments. people should be able to say something nice once in awhile don't you think? these are a bunch of nice girls, some pretty as any other house. they got a very nice pledge class with a good group of girls. get to know them before you bash them.

By: tired
#7  by: loveosu   

how do you know this sorority wrote all of these? did you ever stop and think it might be someone who is not even in the greek system just trying to cause drama and get sororities mad at each other? tri delta has good girls in it just like all of the rest of them. NO i am not a tri delta just sick of seeing people like you bash them.

By: loveosu
#8  by: you   

You have ruined the Tri Delt's image. Everyone knows what you have done. It would have looked better to not ever get on here even if Tri Delt was at the bottom on here people would have seen that they don't care and they are busy with their chapter and making their house great. They would have gained respect that way. You have ruined all that! I have no respect for Tri Delt now and think they have no class at all.

By: you
#9  by: loveosu   

How do you know for sure it was the tri delts that did this? Just because someone got on and wrote this does not mean it was one of them. It could have been anyone.

By: loveosu
#10  by: This is how   

People know because the girls talk. Some of the girls were overheard laughing about it. So that's how we know.

By: This is how

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.