facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: greekbaby   

this is joke. there is NOTHING wrong with pike..please tell me what they did wrong to deserve ANYBODY hating on them? they have an huge budget since they didn't do hoco last year, and in the years that they have they have done VERY well. PLEASE get your act together before you start bashing hoco partners.

By: greekbaby
#12  by: @greekbaby   

Sorry to break it to you but they do not have a big budget. My Uncle was a Pike and still involved. They are hurting financially. Also, Pike is the bottom frat at OSU. Alpha Chi is with them because none of the other frats wanted to be with them. If you think about class then Pike is a good match for Alpha Chi. Both houses are classless!

By: @greekbaby
#13  by: Question!   

Is is true that during rush if they dont even know you but here a rumor from one girl they will cut you?

By: Question!
#14  by: @Question!   

Alpha Chi won't but some houses will.

By: @Question!
#15  by: Question2!   

What do AXO girls look for during rush?

By: Question2!
#16  by: OSUGreek   

Don't go through rush just wanting one house! Go through with an open mind, and you will end up where you belong!! It will all work out the way it's supposed to, I promise! It ended up that way for me, and I am so happy where I am at. EVERY house is great at OSU and you will enjoy anywhere you are because the greek system is awesome here!! Good luck going through recruitment, and remember keep an open mind!!

By: OSUGreek
#17  by: Very Sad   

My mother was an AXO @ OSU years ago. I think she would be apalled by all the horrible things that are being said. My daughter will be attending OSU this Fall & doesn't want to RUSH b/c of this hatred.

By: Very Sad
#18  by: @very sad   

It is sad, but what is sadder is the behavior of this house. If you actually read the comments, you will see that the "hatred" is mostly just a protest against the misbehavior

By: @very sad
#19  by: haaa   

In all honesty, all this hate makes me laugh. Obviously, there is a lot of jealousy or you wouldn't be wasting your time on this site. & who said there's anything wrong with partying? At least we know how to have fun. & things are definitely starting to change at AXO.

By: haaa
#20  by: AXO mom   

I have met many, many AXO girls over the years and I just want to say these are the sweetest girls ever; so outgoing, smart and friendly. My daughter loves the house and her sisters. EVERYONE has made her feel so loved and at home. Thanks AXO!!

By: AXO mom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.