facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Oklahoma State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: greekbaby   

and at least they aren't on probation like some other houses.

By: greekbaby
#2  by: selfranking   

Every house on greek rank must be self ranking. I mean come on, alpha chi as a bottom house? Yeah right. I am close with many girls in this house, and they are classy, nice, and have the best humor ever. And as far as I know, they seem to have amazing grades. Get your facts straight.

By: selfranking
#3  by: Looks Like   

Looks like the new pledge class can't stand the fact that their house has the worst rep on campus. They have no morals what so ever. Self ranking doesn't change the facts.

By: Looks Like
#4  by: get a life   

stop hating on their new pledge class! i'm going to guess that you don't know them. they are WELL aware that there house doesnt have the greatest reputation on campus, and most of them are working to change it. they had a great recruitment this year and have alot of new potential. give the new girls a chance to become the leaders, and i guarantee we'll see some changes in this house. AND last time i checked, this is collge, and most people don't frown upon partying. so get your head out of your ass and give them a break.

By: get a life
#5  by: confirmation   

could I please get the full name of the alleged " gorgeous- supermodel" girl in this house? I'd like to see this for myself. Thanks all for your assistance. Haha.

By: confirmation
#6  by: @ model   

Her name is on other pages no guess work to be done if you saw her.

By: @ model
#7  by: truth is ....   

Her name is gabrielle

By: truth is ....
#8  by: please stop   

Putting names on a public site.

By: please stop
#9  by: opinion   

alpha chi's are cool!

By: opinion
#10  by: <3<3   

AXO is soo amazing. Every girl in there is down to earth and not fake. I love me some Alpha Chis

By: <3<3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.