facebook

Rushing as an out of state student

by:    

I’m from colorado, but I hope to commit to osu! I was just wondering if being an out of state student i would still get into a house, and if rush has helped any of you find community? I’m nervous coming to school so far away. I will be at GDD so maybe I’ll get some insight there as well. Also does being a legacy help or should I not put down at all when signing up?

Posted By: PNM?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rushing from Out of State won't matter unless you're hoping for a house that mainly draws from certain schools in the Tulsa area. The Legacy policy no longer applies to any of the houses, so listing your family affiliation(s) shouldn't hurt you. If you are worried about it, only list your affiliation(s) on your resume so your rec writers can mention it to those houses.

By: OOS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.