Oklahoma State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 22 of 24
#211  by: curious   

can someone tell me about theta chi?

By: curious
#212  by: Sigma Nu   

Everyone knows that the their "Pledgeship" is a joke. they dont know anything about brotherhood. thats why they dont even know who their pledge brothers are.

By: Sigma Nu
#213  by: Sigma Nu   

Everyone knows that the their "Pledgeship" is a joke. they dont know anything about brotherhood. thats why they dont even know who their pledge brothers are.

#214  by: Sigma Nu   

#215  by: Sigma Nu   

#216  by: @curious   

Theta chi is a fraternity which has no house, about 20-30 members. They are trying to rebuild themselves. They are getting better but as of now they are a bottom tier

By: @curious
#217  by: No order   

WORTHY HOUSES TO RUSH IMO
(no order)
Fiji
Sigma Nu
Phi delt
Sigep
Lambda
Beta
Farmhouse
Sigma chi
SAE
AGR
Pike

By: No order
#218  by: @No order   

i agree with all those houses except Pike... definitely not rush worthy

By: @No order
#219  by: KA   

please read my comment on KA. please. i really do not like these guys and im sure all the fraternity guys are friends with each other. please stop the beating that these guys are doing to young women. its cruel and they should be punished!

By: KA
#220  by: SAE   

was member reviewed and may be kicked off campus

By: SAE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.