facebook

hateful comments

by: Frustrated

I know Delt is not a top tier house on campus, that much is obvious to anyone. But I do not understand why everyone hammers them so frequently, especially on this website. Clearly they have had poor pledge classes in the past, but this last year they had a strong pledge class that did a lot on campus. This year it looks like they are going to have another strong pledge class. I am going through rush this summer, and I have talked to almost every house on campus, with the exception of PIke and Phi Tau. Delt was one of my favorite houses, and there is a strong chance I am going to sign with them. I know many times people say "He only went Delt cause he had no other options" but I have various other options and have received bids from what this website considers to be "top" houses. I think all the hate toward Delt is excessive and unnecessary. If the Greek community at OSU is truly this hateful toward one another, then I might even reconsider going Greek at this university. I'm sure there are other schools where the Greek community seeks to support and lift each other up, not tear each other down. Everything I see on this site honestly disgusts me. And Delt is not as bad of a house as everyone proclaims. However, I would sign with the "worst" house on campus if I fit in there. If it matters to you which house is considered good or bad (which makes Greek life seem like a high school popularity contest) then sit down and think about where you fit, not where you'll look the coolest

Posted By: Frustrated
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hilarious   

This is hilarious. Hurtful comments only hurt if they're true (Delt). You weren't even here last semester. They had another awful pledge class last semester. They won absolutely nothing. Delt lies out the ass in rush, please sign delt so other houses don't have to deal with you.

By: Hilarious
#2  by: Wow   

Delt is not worth mentioning as a fraternity at OSU. They are on the same level as all the fraternities without houses. You would be making a big mistake by signing. Thank God my fraternity is no longer signing so I can sleep in peace knowing you won't be one of my pledges.

By: Wow
#3  by: OSU Greeklife   

Honestly the hate is for a reason. OSU Greek focused on bettering Oklahoma state, Stillwater, and each person who calls it home. Delt does almost nothing to help make OSU an enjoyable experience. They lie on here which fuels a fire and angers everyone. You don't see as much hate on anyone else because all the other house at least try to help the community. When delt proves themselves to the other houses. They may get some respect

By: OSU Greeklife
#4  by: Umm   

The Delts won Zeta Olympics last year by a landslide. It was one of the many things that began to secure them as a top house at OSU.

By: Umm
#5  by: Tommy   

As a Delt at OSU, we know we are the best. We got first in grades the past three semesters. What do you have to say about that? Exactly. Nothing. We often are labeled as a top tier fraternity and has been that way for years.

By: Tommy
#6  by: 2 Steps   

Sign Delt

Never talk to any of us normal people ever again

By: 2 Steps
#7  by: OTPHJ   

One time I saw a Delt outside on their lawn. I had to stop and look. It was mystical. Almost like seeing a unicorn for the first time. He noticed me staring in amazement and scampered back into the house. I didn't have enough time to snap a picture. :(

By: OTPHJ
#8  by: OSU greek   

Dear Frustrated,
I hope you do sign Delt and only because you're right. Only you can judge which house is right for you. I am in what is considered a middle tier sorority and I have friends in every house. In reality, there seems to only be a small amount of people that "Judge" others for the house that they join. Ignore the haters and be in the house that makes you happy. What others think is insignificant and if those haters were truly happy with their own house, then they wouldn't spend so much time trying to tear down others.

By: OSU greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.