facebook

gpa and rec letters

by: Curious

I have a 3.39 gpa is that good enough for KKG? And also how important are rec letters really?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Truth   

Don't put all your eggs into one house. KKG signs good looking girls over grades anyway.

By: Truth
by: NopeJul 30, 2013 3:43:06 PM

Don't think so...you'll be cut for grades for sure above everything, honey

By: Nope
#2  by: Curious   

Oh I am open to all houses I am just curious to see if my grades would limit any of my options?

By: Curious
#3  by: Probably not   

From the girls I know in the top houses, your grades would be a little low. If you are amazing, beautiful, have important parents, are a great singer or dancer, etc. they might overlook your grades. Don't focus just on Kappa, though. Focusing on only one house is a sure way to get your heart broken.

By: Probably not
#4  by: Probation   

Kappa might still be on social probation so I would check that out too, and dont just ask them during rush they can tell you whatever they like

By: Probation
by: orangeJul 30, 2013 3:46:29 PM

Kappa is not on probation, is your sorority?

By: orange
#5  by: Kappa    

is still a top house and will probably cut grades below 3.8 like most of the top houses.

By: Kappa
#6  by: Re curious   

Look at all the sororities...don't limit yourself.

By: Re curious
#7  by: prolly   

probably good enough since they're still under the cloud of scandal

By: prolly
by: factJul 30, 2013 3:47:31 PM

Get your facts straight--there is no scandal with any sorority

By: fact
#8  by: Fine   

You will be fine. Just talk and show your personality.

By: Fine
#9  by: OSU girl   

Your grades are fine for some houses. Chi-O will cut anyone under a 3.8. Pi Phi, Theta and Kappa will all cut girls with grades under 3.5 but will also look at other factors - personality, high school activities, reputation, etc. High School grades are becoming more and more important at OSU for all houses - All Sorority Average is around 3.4 or so. Houses are looking for girls that will raise their GP to above ASA so you can see why your grades may be an issue with some houses. MOST IMPORTANT - be yourself and try not to focus on just one house. Kappa is a great house but don't rule out Pi Phi and Theta. There are several houses at OSU you may feel at home in.

By: OSU girl
#10  by: Fine   

Just be yourself, smile, talk positively and you will be fine

By: Fine

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.