facebook

fraternity spring rush?

by: Murica76

How many houses do spring rush? I live out of state so I can't really go through recruitment as easily as someone in Oklahoma would. I also know very little about each house so it's hard to tell what kind of reputation each one has without taking someone else's opinion. Everything covered at greek discovery day is pretty much all I know at this point. So far the only house I'm really focused on is SigEp btw so a little background on them would be helpful.

I swear if that DTD geed comments..... Don't waste your time bro.

Posted By: Murica76
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Most houses do spring rush, I know that FarmHouse, AGR, and Fiji don't (Fiji will maybe if you're exceptional but don't expect to have pledge brothers) There are disadvantages to spring rush. Smaller pledge class size, less things to do as a pledge, and the members look down on you a lot. What draws you toward Sig Ep?

By: Well
by: Murica76Jun 7, 2013 6:02:44 PM

All the guys I met and talked to really down to earth and I got along with em all.

By: Murica76
#2  by: Houses   

Houses that dont and best to rush- Sigma Nu, Fiji, AGR
Houses that do - SigEp,SigmaChi,LXA,PhiDelt etc.
If you are drawn towards SigEp then I am sorry to hear that lol

By: Houses
#3  by: @Well   

Other than the fact that they are one of the falling houses on campus? (Sig Ep, SAE, Sigma Chi) Y'all are just trying to be Fiji lite.

By: @Well
by: Murica76Jun 7, 2013 6:05:54 PM

Why exactly are they one of the falling houses? And what's goin on with sigma chi? I heard they're just pretty much on double secret probation at this point...

By: Murica76
#4  by: Houses   

SigEp is nothing special. They can not hang with the top houses such as SigmaNu and Fiji. SigEps are a bunch of chaco wearing bible-beaters unfortunately.

By: Houses
by: Anonymous Jun 7, 2013 10:42:37 PM

Agreed. Sig Ep is the house you join if you want to think you're in a top house. Every kid in the house is stuck up and from Edmond. They have no real reason to be stuck up.

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.