PBP/KAO

AXO
KD
ZTA

AOII
ADPi
PM
DDD

These are how the houses are perceived by other greeks at OSU. There will always be those who disagree with this ranking because their house is ranked too low, but I can't help that. If you go through recruitment, you will see that this is the order in which the girls prefer the houses. Chi O is on top generally, but is very religious which doesn't attract everyone. But everyone they want, they get. Kappa and Gamma Phi are also at the top of the list every year as far as rush returns. Everyone likes them a lot. Pi Phi and Theta round out the top 5. They are respected houses, but have had their problems recently. They won't ever be an embarrassing affiliation.

AXO, ZTA, and KD are all right. I will say that KDs have a bit of a chip on their shoulders because they think they should be higher. They will probably be all over this ranking cutting down some of the higher houses and saying that KD should be up there.

The bottom houses are pretty easy to get into which is great because they all have a great sisterhood. The one I feel sorriest for is Tri Delta because they have such a strong house at OU and those girls are sooooo embarrassed by their chapter at OSU. Which says something about that sorority. Anyway, AOII has the ability to break away from this pack because they are new and don't really have a bad rep yet.

Having said all that, all the houses are better than being independent and living in a dorm or apt.

Posted By: Pan gal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: ???   

You are messed up. Your rankings are all off and your statements are untrue and definitely wrong.

By: ???
#2  by: @above   

I disagree. I think she has the most honest ratings and most truthful statements about the houses I've read on here. She wasn't completely flattering about my house but I think her statements were honest.

By: @above
#3  by: Cowboy Greek   

I too disagree with the rankings and don't agree with her statements. She is way off...

By: Cowboy Greek
#4  by: LXA   

must be a $lutty alpha chi with these rankings

By: LXA
#5  by: true   

If you switch Zeta and Alpha Chi it would be perfect. The tiers are right, it's just that Alpha Chi is not as good as they think they are.

By: true
#6  by: True   

I think this is a good ranking but I wouldn't object to moving Alpha Chi down one ranking.

By: True
#7  by: Ranking   

Excellent ranking. This really is what most people at OSU think about the different houses. Congrats for finding a nice way to say what we're all thinking.

By: Ranking
#8  by: T   

I think you sound extremely rude talking about "bottom" chapters. Every chapter at OSU is good for its own reason and has something special to bring to the table. With that being said, you definitely need to switch PBP to tie with CHi-O and move Kappa down. Kappa just got off social probation and I was at the ceremony when PBP won best sorority for the second year in a row, and they were very humble and gracious winners at that. I have quite a few Pi Phi friends and they definitely are higher on the list.

By: T
#9  by: @T   

I think her message is all right. She said nice things about the houses but we all know that some are more preferred than others. You can look at return rates if you don't believe me.

I think her ratings are good as far as which houses PNMs prefer. PBP is a great sorority but it is not as highly preferred as some others. KKG's probation was not their fault but they handled it extremely well. Chi O is by far the most preferred sorority and they win a lot of things. But she's right that the religious nature of the chapter turns some people off. GPB is also a highly preferred house and I think their placement is correct. If anything, I would move KAO down below PBP. I don't think they're improving at all.

By: @T
#10  by: Nope   

Nope, nope, nope - I do not agree.

By: Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.