pi phi

Posted By: lg
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Guest   

^No this is so wrong......

By: Guest
#12  by: PittXO   

AOPi and Pi Phi are both so strong nationally that it's odd for me to read that they're not top tier at WVU. From what I understand, AOPi is fairly new, so give them time and I know they'll rise through the tiers. Pi Phi could be great as well, if their Nationals would step in and maybe recolonize.

The greek system at WVU is strong enough that there could be parity among the sororities with a little work.

By: PittXO
by: WVU alumMay 28, 2013 6:48:48 PM

AOPi has been there since at least 1985/86, hardly new. The funny thing is the rankings don't seem to have changed much since the late 80's/early 90's when I was there. It was 1)Phi, Xi, DG and Kappa, 2) Chi O, AOPi, Pi Phi 3) KD, tri delt. Tri Delt left when I was there, looks like KD is gone now too. Sig Kap just colonized my senior year.

By: WVU alum
#13  by: Ja boy   

Transferring junior, what are the top 3 fraternitys?

By: Ja boy
#14  by: Kels   

Kappa, DG and Xi are on top no questions asked. and considering all of the heart break DG has been through this year, no one should be putting them down. Yeah they party a lot but every sorority has faults. No one has any room to put these girls down right now when they just lost a sister end of story.

By: Kels
#15  by: Pearls   

Hinestly the sororties here tlk so sad about each other it is hard to find the right house. Most negative comments are about AOPi and P Phi. No wonder they don't need quota. Too much dirty rushing going on here. They didn't earn that rep.

By: Pearls
#16  by: ^   

I've never heard anyway say Sigma Kappa is top tier. Kappa and AZD are top and SK are middle

By: ^
#17  by: Panhell   

Top-
Aphi
Kappa
DG

Middle-
XI
Chi O

Bottom-
SK
AOII
Pi Phi

By: Panhell

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.