Page 1 of 2
#1  by: SF   

Not in order but tiers are right. Best ranking here

By: SF
#2  by: .   

put kkg on top and xi in the middle and thats a little better

By: .
#3  by: :)   

Very true, except DG needs to be placed on top.

By: :)
#4  by: Guest   

^So true.
DG should be higher. WVU has seen their sisterhood come through so strong.
KKG shoud probably be top tier and Xi in the middle. Just the way it is.
All great girls!
Bottom tier is correct.

By: Guest
#5  by: FratGod   

Umm. Put Pi Phi up top, put Xi in the middle, and strike DG from this list and then you've got the perfect ranking

By: FratGod
#6  by: ?   

^Do you even go here? Pi Phi is great nationally but here they can't even meet quota. They are all nice girls but they're definitely bottom tier. I don't disagree with the Xi rating, but strike DG from the list? They're top tier.

By: ?
#7  by: honestly   

DG
KKG
Xi

middle
APhi
EK
CHI O

bottom
AOPi
PiPhi

By: honestly
#8  by: chilly   

You can rank sororities but can't spell bottom? I understand PiPhi has some membership issues but I also think AoPI has had a couple of really good rushes. DG and Xi have lots of internal drama and not the greatest rep outside of fraternity boys opinions.

By: chilly
#9  by: yeah   

Top and middle tiers aren't in order. They tend to change a lot depending on who you ask. There is only one in the bottom.

KKG/Phi/DG

middle
Xi/Chi O/EK/AOPi

bottom
Pi Phi

By: yeah
#10  by: Frattingford.B.Haze   

(continued DG) party hard and are down for a good time.

Bottom

Pi Phi - Nationally, this sorority is great (but who cares about nationally). They don't recruit well, and don't meet the sorority quota. Their house is in a bad spot and their sisters aren't hot. Pi Phis are definitely the sorority that always seems to be around, but nobody wants around. Off the top of my head, only 2 of their sisters are even somewhat attractive. If you have ever seen house bunny, Pi Phi is a splitting-image of the loser sorority. Maybe there is room for improvement in the future, but as of now, they're terrible. Sorry ladies.

-Frattingford.B.Haze

By: Frattingford.B.Haze
by: nhMar 4, 2013 12:36:34 AM

completely agree with this phi doesnt deserve to be up top..they dont exist anymore. and i definitely agree with chi o

By: nh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.