facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Tarleton State University - TSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jp   

Im not going to get involved in all this ranking stuff, but from what I see here I find it interesting how we got so many 1's on December 12th and 13th. One can also notice that DZ got a bunch of 5's all in a row on the same day...If you're going to rank a sorority a whole bunch of times in a row, don't make it obvious lol. People should just let GDI's and guys rank.
PS- hey "Loveeee", I think you accidentally ranked the wrong sorority lol. I guess you really don't have to be smart to get into college.

By: jp
#2  by: TFM   

These girls are hot and awesome

By: TFM
#3  by: Really?   

How much is it to be in this sorority. I would like to know before I even think of trying to get a bid

By: Really?
by: ReplyDec 5, 2013 8:26:34 PM

the first month is the most expensive because of initiation and badges, range from 400 but after that it can be as low as $5 per month for t-shirts and other stuff

By: Reply
#4  by: TSUCHICK   

Tarleton sororities are inexpensive. Dues range anywhere from 50-100 dollars a month with additional fees and orders...a lot less than A&M, TCU, etc. Greek life has a lot of advantages, and really worth it! Some sororities have payment plans to help!

By: TSUCHICK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.