facebook

ranks

by: Shea

These rankings will never be accurate because the sororities/fraternities will just keep arguing about who is at the top. My opinion: Kappa Delta Rho and Alpha Gamma Delta

Posted By: Shea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: asdfj   

It's Sigma Chi and Delta Zeta. Until someone steps up it was always be DZ. Sig Chi is new to the top but if you look at their last 4 pledge classes it's obvious who the best is.

By: asdfj
by: oh girl.Sep 10, 2014 4:28:56 PM

That grammar, SMH. Maybe you should spend some more time studying during your study hours instead of trolling Greek Rank...

By: oh girl.
#2  by: Shea   

1.) Looking at current pledge classes (PC 13) there is absolutely no way Sigma Chi is above KDR. KDR has the largest and most involved pledge class out of every fraternity.
Nationally, yes Sigma Chi is on top but we are looking at the Chapters at Tarleton, in which KDR is clearly on top.

2.) Again, looking at current pledge classes (PC 13) Alpha Gam would be on top, I'm not even Greek and I can see that. The Alpha Gam pledge class is very involved and has really stepped up to show that Alpha Gams are top tier. The DZ pledge class is separated into cliques, which Alpha Gams are not. In the past DZ has been on top but while they have been too busy with their drama within their sisterhood, Alpha Gams have taken over.

By: Shea
by: wHsOct 27, 2014 11:23:08 AM

There's no way alpha gams have taken over. There are cliques in there, just like there is in every sorority. And they yell at each other in meetings. Cmon what kind of sisterhood yells at each other? Alpha Gamms sisterhood is one of the WORST on campus.

By: wHs
#3  by: James   

I agree with Shea, KDR and Alpha Gam are top at TSU. Most involved, best brotherhood/sisterhood, great people in both organizations!

By: James
#4  by: Alphagam   

Alpha gams definitely don't yell at each other in meetings lol

By: Alphagam
#5  by: pointless   

This thread. But an unbiased onlooker opinion - barring any complete failures in leadership or stupid risk management incidents AGD and DZ will always be neck & neck & will flip being the top chapter as they have for 30 years. Everything is cyclical, but I'm glad PM is finally getting their bearings after so many years, and hope they & DPhiE can have some consistency in recruiting for a few years so that TSU's Greek life can get the respect it deserves. Wishing panhel had not decided to move forward with bringing a new sorority b/c until all 4 existing groups are consistently strong & learn to SUPPORT EACH OTHER (instead of tearing each other down on sites like this one), only lesser national orgs (meaning w/less ability to provide support and less name recognition in Texas) will show interest and that's not what is needed. There is a place for almost everyone in Tarleton FSL, but would be great if everyone could be more Greek minded & realize they aren't stronger because someone else struggles.

By: pointless
by: AOPiApr 2, 2016 8:05:15 AM

So would you say aopi jumped phi mu and dphie?

Do dz and agd recruit on looks $$ high school and legacies?

By: AOPi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.