facebook

sorority-how to join in spring?

by: PNM?

I would absolutely love to join a sorority here, but I might not be able to do it in the fall. I may have to join during the spring semester. I’ve heard spring recruitment is a way to join a Panhellenic sorority if you can’t join during the fall semester for whatever reason, but I don’t understand how to join during the spring. Do I have to get invited to spring recruitment? Can I join a sorority in spring without getting invited? Do they do bids like during fall? If someone could please explain spring recruitment to me, I would appreciate it greatly.

Posted By: PNM?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TSU    

Only a few sororities end up doing spring recruitment. It really depends on the amount of active members that are in the sorority in the spring semester... basically there is a formula or whatever and its like the average amount of actives in each sorority and if your under that number that is typically when people tend to do spring recruitment. I know its typically only like two sororities each year that end up doing spring recruitment (you can either reach out to the sorority if they are doing it or they may reach out to you, it is completely different than the fall recruitment). It never really ends up being the same group that does it each year, and I've never seen it be all! Hope that helps!

By: TSU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.