facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Delaware - UD General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 19
#21  by: posdf   

can anyone summarize the sororities before I rush? PLease.

By: posdf
#22  by: ok   

fasfasf

By: ok
#23  by: ff   

good luck rushing

By: ff
#24  by: Truth.   

Good advice....if you actually believe any of the crap on this website then your joining a sorority for the wrong reasons. If you get a bid to any sorority, you should feel honored considering that this year will have the biggest rush group ever. good luck!

By: Truth.
#25  by: what if   

but how can they let the PNMs go through recruitment without telling them that AEPhi is on social probation? i get that they only have a semester left of it but i feel like they deserve to know. obviously they SHOULD be picking what sorority they like best based on sisterhood and all but let's be honest...would you have joined the chapter you got a bid from, knowing they were on social probation? and that they couldn't have any mixers/formals or participate in greek week?
think back to when you were a PNM and what was important to you THEN. obviously now you would stick with your sisters no matter what, but what if...

By: what if
#26  by: 2012 PNMs   

Please please please ignore this site. All it is a SMALL HANDFUL of girls tearing down other sororities to make their own look better. That is not at all what the Greek system at Delaware is about and frankly nobody should want to join a group of people that feels better after insulting their peers. When going through recruitment please keep an open mind. When I went through it last year I actually realized that comments said about each house were totally false and had I paid attention to them I would not have been nearly as happy as I am now. Form your own opinions based on the girls you actually meet as opposed to bashing comments on a website.

By: 2012 PNMs
#27  by: agree   

This is sad. Who writes these reviews anyway? How can you try to build up your own ranking here by saying how badly frat boys "want" you? i mean, you dont have to be in a ANY sorority to make guys want you more, all you have to do is take your top off. sororities are about sisterhood, not impressing frat boys. cuz let's be honest, it doesn't take a lot to get their attention.

By: agree
#28  by: keep on going   

hey just something i noticed during the skits today, to any PNMs that might be on here, don't get so upset if you did not get invited to all the groups you wanted today. If you go in with the attitude that you will not be happy with any of the chapters you have left, you might find yourself without a group at the end at all! I was fortunate and got what I wanted from the beginning, but my two good friends did not. One was sad that she didn't get a bid from the group she wanted, but she has been so happy since she met everyone and has become very active, the other continued on and gradually got to liking the other chapters just as much as she liked who she didn't get invited back to! So just keep going through to pref round PLEASE, and if sisters start to see you aren't happy in their rooms, they will cut you and you will be without a chapter at all by next weekend.

By: keep on going
#29  by: Great idea!   

Go to rush and keep your eyes and ears open to all the groups. Hopefully, you will find the place that you fit in best and will be happy. I have known many girls that have almost not pledged because the one that they wanted cut her, but they did and they have been soo happy with their choice. There's almost 1000 girls going through recruitment this year so the chapters are all going to have many great girls to meet. Good luck with rush!

By: Great idea!
#30  by: <3   

I love everyone! And hate this site! Super looking forward to the day when people stop giving a $h!t what's on it (because they acknowledge that it's all people trying to make themselves feel better or others feel worse), and no longer bother posting. You're all wonderful, really and truly. Panhel <3

By: <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.