University of Delaware - UD General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 19
#1  by: Please   

Add Gamma Phi Beta to the list

By: Please
#2  by: ADD   

GAMMA PHI BETA to the university of delaware! They just got their 1st pledge class and they are going to be awesome!

By: ADD
#3  by: moon   

please add gamma phi beta sorority!!!

By: moon
#4  by: Paris   

Do the sisters have monthly meetings?

By: Paris
#5  by: UD   

add GPhiB

By: UD
#6  by: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa   

Choosing a sorority is all about the right fit. No sorority is right for every female student, because the university is after all about diversity. Any one pnm may find a handful of sororities where she 'feels' fit. Trust the system, and it will work out for you unless you become single-minded. Girls in every chapter (except one...) were nice during rush so try to think of specifics during recruitment when you narrow down your list.

By: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
#7  by: mineral   

don't consider this dumb ranking site, which doesnt even have all the chapters on it, when rushing. its mostly girls in that own chapter giving themselves high ratings and the others low ones while pretending to be boys. Big question, why does it matter what the boys think of us? we're all intelligent greek women right? if you are choosing a chapter (or turning one down) because of what a guy will think of you then you live a sad sad life.

By: mineral
#8  by: GG   

Alpha Phi/Sigma Kappa

Chi O

ASA/AZD

ADPi/GammaPhi

AEPhi/Theta/DG

By: GG
#9  by: geed   

i have to agree with "realness" on the daddy's money thing. Dressing well plus backstabbing and being sloppy drunks doesn't make you classy and/or hot...it just means you have money to spend on expensive clothes and vodka. thats literally the only difference i can spot between most sororities. my roommate in a "not so cool" chapter and pays all her own rent and tuition and dues for her sorority. it seems to me that girls in the "cooler chapters" dont have to lift a finger for ANYTHING. thats why i like my roommate and her sisters because they're REAL and down to earth. they're not concerned with social status or having the trendiest things and that's why i think "lower tier" chapters are the best.

By: geed
#10  by: lurch   

Sororities and fraternities shouldn't be ranked. They're groups of people, you cant judge a whole group based on a couple of members. Greeks are greeks.
The ranking that comes closest to "true" in the most unbiased way would be: Aphi/SK, Chio/AZD/ASA, GPhiB/ADPi/AEPhi, DG/Theta. The first few are mostly based on partying and popularity with frats (which we all know what THAT boils down to...) and the "middle" and "lower" ones are by far the nicest and chillest with the exception of theta and aephi of course.

By: lurch

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.