facebook

spring

by: anxious

Does anyone know when sororities doing spring recruitment are going to start doing events??

Posted By: anxious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anxious   

Also I've heard it's easier to get a bid during spring recruitment? Like if I want KKG, I should go for it now because there's less competition, and I'll be more likely to get in, right?

By: anxious
by: DependsJan 20, 2016 2:18:27 PM

both yes and no to this question. KKG is taking a larger PC this spring, so there's a decent chance based on the higher number. The part it depends on is how many girls come out for their recruitment, because the larger the number = the more likely your chance is diminished. BUT, either way you won't know unless you try so I recommend going out for it then consider fall recruitment if it doesn't work out!!

By: Depends
#2  by: panhel   

None of the previously established chapters are allowed to begin the spring recruitment process until after Chi Omega has given out their bids (which is today!) After 8am tomorrow, any other chapters participating in spring recruitment can start tabling/events!

By: panhel
by: WorriedJan 20, 2016 10:27:34 PM

I'm away this weekend. Do you know if they're doing anything this weekend for recruitment?

By: Worried
by: Social mediaJan 21, 2016 8:17:14 AM

check out the sororities instagrams and Facebook pages, the spring recruitment event dates are posted!!!

By: Social media
by: Social mediaJan 21, 2016 8:25:03 AM

Check out the panhel Facebook page to get all of the sororities info for spring recruitment (DPhiE, KKG, SK, Tri Sigma)

By: Social media
#3  by: Yes   

Recruitment events will be throughout the next couple weeks, and because it is informal, most will chapters allow you miss event as long as you go to others.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.