facebook

spring recruitment

by: freshman

Just wondering who besides Chi O is recruiting in the spring and if I should wait until the fall

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: For now   

I know that so far Sigma Kappa, KKG, DPhiE, and TriSigma are doing spring recruitment!!

By: For now
#2  by: Also   

In addition to those, I heard that DZ and KD both need one girl each

By: Also
by: lolNov 23, 2015 6:16:10 PM

yeah they both have practically picked out each person though, its just going to be a friend of the chapter that they add, they aren't advertising anything about it or doing any events

By: lol
#3  by: Going Greek    

Okay so I'm confused. Are any top sororities having rush this spring or should I wait until next year?

By: Going Greek
by: WellNov 24, 2015 11:01:11 PM

It depends. SDT and DZ are true top tier and neither of them are having actual recruitment. Kappa is upper middle and they are. Trisig, DPhiE, and Sigma Kappa are bottom and they're all taking a spring class too. It could be worth your while to check out spring recruitment, but if status is really important to you and you need to be in an indisputable top tier sorority you should maybe wait to see if DZ or SDT will give you a bid in the fall

By: Well
by: Nothing to loseDec 2, 2015 11:35:34 PM

Keep in mind that spring recruitment is very laid back. I would highly suggest going to events of chapters have them. Going to events doesn't mean you have to be in the chapter. It might be worthwhile to go and meet some girls. You might end up meeting and talking to girls you see yourself being friends with like I did. And if your not sure, your decision in the fall will just be a little easier.

By: Nothing to lose
#4  by: Freshman    

Im going through rush for Kappa! A bunch of girls in my class are kappa and they're really cool

By: Freshman
by: LoveDec 6, 2015 1:03:56 PM

Remember to keep an open mind!

By: Love
by: WonderingDec 6, 2015 5:09:21 PM

What are the chances that I could get a bid from Kappa? I'm a freshman

By: Wondering
by: reply to wonderingDec 6, 2015 11:06:16 PM

spring recruitment usually gets a lot of interest like potentially a hundred or even more girls, so its not as guaranteed to get a bid compared to fall. Kappas taking a decent size spring class, definitely over 10 girls, so just go out and see if you fit with them and go from there. don't get your hope set on only them, but try it out and if it doesn't work try fall recruitment!!

By: reply to wondering
#5  by: question   

does it cost money to do rush?

By: question
by: xxJan 14, 2016 1:34:24 PM

fall recruitment there is a small fee, spring recruitment might be the same but I don't think so. if there is it is usually under 30$

By: xx

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.