facebook

trends moving forward?

by: post bid day

So now that Bid Day 2015 is well in the past and we've begun to get some familiarity with the new member classes, what are some trends for the sororities moving forward???

Posted By: post bid day
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Everything is the exact same

By: .
#2  by: some changes   

SDT solidified spot as #1 with a kickass pledge class, while DZs was just meh again. KD also had a very meh pledge class

By: some changes
#3  by: My opinion   

I'm not sure if ranks necessarily changed, but this is my personal opinion of the new pledge classes (SO FAR) (not in any particular order):

SDT has a hot pledge class, as expected. some gorgeous girls they are.

DZ had a mostly hot one as always, only a few more average ones. Met one the other day who was super sweet!!

KKG did really well, most are pretty gorgeous, with a only couple more average ones.

KD has an extremely average one overall - I would say half really hot & half super weird. they get a bad rep but a lot of them are still super cool

AEPhi for some reason got a weirder mix of girls than they usually do. Still, a lot of them are super super cool and they still have a few hot ones

Sigma Kappa was average. I was expecting them to go up but they really didn't. most of the girls are still pretty weird. Many of them are genuinely nice people though, just a bit odd in my opinion.

Haven't really seen DPhiE's or Tri-Sigs pledge classes, but I assume they are quite similar to their normal statuses as these are older chapters on campus with established places.

By: My opinion
#4  by: Bump   

Remember trends don't matter! Just go where you fit and be happy

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.