facebook

what was the kd drama?

by: Confused

I've been seeing so many posts about people hating KD about some drama or scandal or something and was wondering what happened? The girls seemed cool when I talked to them at Fall Fest but I'm not looking for drama no matter where I end up

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SO...   

They are known for snitching on other organizations for holding unofficial socials - something that ALL chapters do, including them. They just want to get others in trouble and clearly have no chill whatsoever. That's not to say that all of the girls are mean or horrible, I'm sure some are very nice. But think twice before you associate yourself with an organization with a shady past.

By: SO...
#2  by: Panhellenic Love   

Exactly what the above poster said. Lots of individually nice girls but as a chapter they are known for snitching and spreading rumors

By: Panhellenic Love
#3  by: .   

Honestly, You really should try to stay clear from this site as a PNM.
Other sororities are trying to spread rumors and gossip on other pages. KD's "past" is irrelevant and honestly no one talks about it except for people trying to hurt the reputations of others on this site.
All sororities on this campus are great, but please don't use this website to as something informative or factual. Trust the recruitment process and you will find the right place for you!

By: .
#4  by: panhel   

they aren't "known" for snitching. 1 sister, 3 years ago told on KKG and Phi Delt for having an unofficial social. KD as a whole did not tell on them, the one sister went around their president's back and told Dexter, the advisor. they are not snitches

By: panhel
by: lolSep 20, 2015 7:45:45 PM

they snitched on other organizations after that as well.

By: lol
by: LOLSep 20, 2015 8:32:43 PM

They are absolutely known for snitching hahahah

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.