facebook

recruitment!

by: Greek

Hello everyone! With recruitment around the corner I would like to remind any potential new members that this website is not always kind to all of our chapters. But in real life, all of our organizations get along very well and love each other. No one cares about tiers, just find your home and be happy! Our Greek community is very supportive. FOLLOW YOUR HEART this fall during recruitment. Best of luck. :)

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

preach this. honestly I think everyone, including myself, should just stop using this website. its childish and so highschool. WE ARE ADULTS

By: truth
#2  by: PanhellenicLove   

snaps to this!! our community is full of so much love and genuine respect for one another, something this website definitely does not demonstrate

By: PanhellenicLove
#3  by: xoxo   

some idiot just went on a bashing spree for all the sororities. honestly, what??? who are you to judge someone else's sisterhood. every chapter is beautiful

By: xoxo
#4  by: REALranks   

correcting whoever went on that hate filled rampage by spreading some TRUTH about how great each chapter is. if you are stupid enough to post badly on this site you should go back to highschool where you belong

By: REALranks
#5  by: Hi   

yes, please don't bash each other!! stay open minded!

By: Hi
#6  by: hi   

be open-minded!!

By: hi
#7  by: bump   

bump!

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.