facebook

hazing?

by: PNM

Do sororities here haze? If so, which sororities and how bad?? I'm a freshman rushing this fall and I don't know if its just a myth or if people actually do it.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sorority   

It's not a myth but it doesn't happen here

By: sorority
#2  by: .   

SDT got in trouble for hazing a few years ago, since then I think there's really no hazing here

By: .
by: sdtAug 29, 2015 10:49:42 PM

SDT definitely does not haze!

By: sdt
by: okSep 7, 2015 12:56:43 AM

sdt doesn't haze at all anymore

By: ok
#3  by: neugreek   

heard a rumour that DPhiE hazes but unsure if it's true or not

By: neugreek
#4  by: Really   

Everyone hazes its a part of Greek Life..you had to have known that when u considering rushing

By: Really
by: HmSep 2, 2015 4:37:48 PM

Not sure what chapter you're in but that's definitely not everyone's experience

By: Hm
#5  by: really???   

really? i didn't even hear about it... what happened.. must have kept that one quiet

By: really???
#6  by: really???   

really? i didn't even hear about it... what happened.. must have kept that one quiet

By: really???
#7  by: honesty   

DZ had a hazing scandal this year, Northeastern never found out, only their Nationals, so they didn't get in trouble by the school. they were on probation for a little bit during the Spring of 2015 which is why they didn't have any socials until the end of the semester. they do haze but keep it very quiet.

By: honesty
#8  by: lol   

yes DZ does haze

By: lol
#9  by: hi   

be open-minded

By: hi
#10  by: freshmanXO   

My friends that go to northeastern that are juniors said DZ hazes, they had a hazing scandal this past semester. They weren't supposed to be able to recruit this fall in formal recruitment but somehow they bent the rules and got around it

By: freshmanXO
by: accurateSep 26, 2015 1:47:37 AM

its because DZ has people on the panhel eboard and did last year too, so they got away with a lot more than any other chapter did

By: accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.