facebook

will i be able to balance?!

by: Freshman

I'm in the six year pharmD program. Are there girls that are in tough programs that can balance academics with the sorority or is it only one or the other?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sara   

Hi there love! I'm a second year in the PharmD program and rushed last year as a freshman and am now a sister of Sigma Delta Tau. I'm not going to lie to you, the load for this program is rigorous and you will have to learn how to balance your studies and sorority life but it is totally manageable! I'm in 3 other clubs and organizations as well besides greek life and am able to manage it all so I have full faith that you will be able to as well. Becoming a part of a sisterhood is by far one of the best decisions I've made and the nice thing about Greek life at Northeastern is you can be involved as much or as little as you want and still feel like a part of the community. Put your academics first because this year will challenge you, but please please rush! It's possible to balance both. xx

By: Sara
#2  by: gogreek!   

Hello! Plenty of girls in the PharmD program join sororities. You will have to work hard, but it's definitely doable - and having a sisterhood that is supportive can help you infinitely. The Physical Therapy 6 year program is somewhat similar, and I know plenty of girls in that program who joined DZ and KKG and are doing very well. Sisters will often go out of their way to help each other, especially academically. I really encourage you to rush!

By: gogreek!
#3  by: LOVE   

Definitely go for it! You have nothing to lose. Sororities provide lots of academic support and have a higher overall GPA than the rest of campus.

By: LOVE
#4  by: hi   

you can do it!

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.