facebook

trends for upcoming year?

by: curious

Does anyone have predictions on who's moving up/down in rankings? Looking at the whole package here. feel free to post about frats and sororities

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

tri sig, dphie, and SK hold down the bottom tier pretty permanently.
Chi-O colonizing in the spring - will probably join bottom with the rest of them.

KD is hard to place because they used to be top but now literally everyone hates them soo.. I would put them lower-middle. Honestly don't see that moving anytime soon.

SDT might be overcoming DZ for #1? They've grown more respectable in recent years. In my opinion DZ is done, not really taken seriously anymore.

Aephi and KKG remain solid middle/uppermiddle as always.

By: well
by: Not so black and white Sep 30, 2015 10:30:55 AM

But really it's a little more difficult than straight rankings. There are two routes you can take. Are you preppy or are you trendy?

If you're preppy:
DZ is #1, then KD, then KKG.

If you're trendy:
SDT is #1, then aephi.

By: Not so black and white
by: ^Sep 30, 2015 11:53:05 AM

You've identified the different vibes of the chapters but if we're talking tiers, this doesn't really capture it

By: ^
#2  by: agreed.   

I love girls from all of our chapters on campus, but gotta say this is the most accurate when it comes to who's the most well-liked.

By: agreed.
#3  by: Ranks are a changin   

My roommate is in SDT, and she's super sweet and fun to hang with. When she's with a bunch of her sorority friends she gets very superficial and just talks about parties and selfies. They put in a lot of work though, so I think they'll remain #1. All girls I know in KKG are well rounded and like able. I feel like they deserve more credit. DZ is probably moving from top to middle tier. The girls I know are pretty, definitely wealthy, girly, Etc. They do get extra points from me for always being so well put together tho. I'm starting to view AEPHi and DPhiE on the same level. Both groups of girls with a lot of variety (each has a couple stunning girls I've met, and then a few weirder ones.) If DZ is lilly pulitzer sorority, AEPhi can be described as free people. Friendly and super chill. The girls in DPhiE are a ton of fun and hilarious. It's a mixed bag, but it seems like that's why the girls love it so much.SK is too big and community wise, a little uninvolved. But nice...and they have room to improve it seems. KD is just annoying. Not a fan. Tri sig is irrelevant.

By: Ranks are a changin
by: Agreed^^^Aug 19, 2015 6:05:41 PM

OLD RANKS:
ΔZ
KΔ
ΣΔT
ΚΚΓ
AEΦ
ΔΦΕ
ΣK
ΣΣΣ

NEW RANKS:
ΣΔT
ΔZ
ΚΚΓ
AEΦ
ΔΦΕ
ΣK
ΣΣΣ

--------------------------------------------------------- ------->>>KΔ (lol)

By: Agreed^^^
by: NuAug 20, 2015 5:00:37 AM

Don't think those "old ranks" are really accurate at all, at least for the past year or two (I can't speak for before that). New ranks are closer but I think the order of some of the middle tiers is slightly arbitrary

By: Nu
by: xxxAug 20, 2015 8:33:54 AM

@Nu yeah I was thinking like older ranks. If you are one of the older girls in a chapter you would probably agree with the old rank.

and yes - the middle tier houses are all pretty good & equal. solid & probably wont change until new houses are created and join the bottom tier

By: xxx
#4  by: No   

DZ is still top

But I agree with the rest

By: No
by: HahahaAug 23, 2015 8:53:14 PM

No, take a lap DZ

By: Hahaha
by: 2016RushAug 24, 2015 11:11:21 AM

Why all the hate for DZ?? Im a dude but literally EVERY time I see some hate for them..do they really deserve it?

By: 2016Rush
by: noAug 24, 2015 12:37:40 PM

other girls don't like them because they're pretty and perhaps excessively preppy but to say they aren't still top is laughable

By: no
by: nopeSep 18, 2015 5:14:30 PM

DZ hazes so I wouldn't say they are top tier

By: nope
#5  by: Panhellenic Love   

Lol. Both DZ and SDT are top tier. It's completely diff girls. SDT girls have different style than DZ girls who are preppy.

By: Panhellenic Love
#6  by: Most accurate predictions   

Well, the REAL rankings are actually:

......that there are no rankings (well, there shouldn't be.)

xoxo Not a gossip girl

#PanhelLove

By: Most accurate predictions
#7  by: panhel   

please stay off this site if you are a PNM, it is only rumors and caddy girls in and outside of greek life

By: panhel
#8  by: hi   

stay open-minded!

By: hi
#9  by: curious   

based on the new pledge classes how much do you think ranks have shifted?

By: curious
by: Too soonOct 1, 2015 3:20:00 PM

No one has really seen the new pledge classes yet other than their own chapters

By: Too soon
by: panhelOct 2, 2015 8:24:00 PM

tri sigma may move up they had a good pledge class

By: panhel
by: not reallyOct 2, 2015 10:51:52 PM

tri sigma didn't have a good pledge class... have no clue where you're getting that from

By: not really
by: Everyone says tri sigOct 3, 2015 2:15:01 PM

No one calls it tri sigma except the girls in it

By: Everyone says tri sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.