facebook

how hard is it to be a founding member?

by: Chi Omega Colonizing?

I'm scared it would be too much work... I'm also scared that its a little risky to join a sorority that doesn't have a rep yet. What if they don't turn out how I wanted them to?

Posted By: Chi Omega Colonizing?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well,    

Chi O recent national chapters usually attract some weirder girls. if this one follows suit, which it probably will, and you are worried about rankings... maybe don't be a founding member.

By: Well,
#2  by: Consider   

It can definitely be scary to become a colonizing member of any organization, so it just depends on what kind of experience you want. If you want the traditional join a sorority thats already established and has its own traditions, then I'd just go through recruitment this fall. If you're looking to establish something and be a part of creating traditions and setting the standard for an organization, consider colonizing Chi O. I'm in a different sorority on campus, but some friends in Sigma Kappa loved installing their chapter on campus, whereas I preferred going through regular recruitment.

By: Consider

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.