facebook

nuin admit but want to rush?

by: Classof2019

Hi, I will be attending Northeastern but won't be on campus until the spring because I will be in Greece with NUin. I definitely want to rush a sorority though. Is there spring rush I can participate in or would it be smarter to wait until the next fall when I am a sophomore?

Posted By: Classof2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: neu   

there's spring rush too but not every sorority participates, you might want to wait for the fall if you want to see all the options before you decide but spring rush is worth looking into

By: neu
#2  by: agreed   

Some sororities do spring rush, but who does it varies each year based on which sororities meet quota or not following fall recruitment. I went through recruitment my sophomore year, and it's highly common for students to rush their second year (since most people are at Northeastern for 5 years anyways). If I were you, I'd wait til fall to give you the most options and so you get a good idea of each sorority before making any choices!!!

By: agreed
#3  by: what they said   

All of the above is true. But that shouldn't discourage you from going through spring recruitment if you feel like that's what you want to do. I was also NUin a couple years ago and happened to find the right "fit" for me during spring recruitment. But if feel like you can't find that fit, then wait until the fall.

By: what they said
#4  by: neusorority   

Chi Omega will be colonizing Spring 2016 and doing spring recruitment, if you're interested in being a founding member of a chapter!

By: neusorority
by: butMay 9, 2015 9:05:33 PM

since there is an extensive process of interviewing in Boston in Fall 2015 in order to select founding members of Chi Omega, she may be unable to do so while abroad. BUT they will be a great option if you decide to rush in that Fall!

By: but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.