facebook

informal recruitment

by: NUin student

Will any of the sororities have informal recruitment during the spring semester for the girls just arriving on campus?

Posted By: NUin student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nugreekgirl   

yes some sororities do. might be better to wait for the fall to get all the options though.

By: nugreekgirl
#2  by: curious    

when do we find out which ones will be involved in it?

By: curious
#3  by: no   

The good sororities won't be doing Spring Recruitment 2014

By: no
by: awkwardDec 3, 2014 4:35:07 PM

Spring 2014 passed

By: awkward
#4  by: question   

what do you mean by the good sororities, won't people's top choices differ?

By: question
by: noDec 11, 2014 12:00:08 PM

I mean the top tier sororities, or the better sororities on campus, will not be doing spring recruitment because they are at quota.

By: no
#5  by: wrong   

not true at all it all depends on numbers for whether they do it or not. if they have alot of seniors graduating then they would have to do it to reach quota

By: wrong
#6  by: northeastern   

I am sure we will find out in the spring semester which sororities are participating and which are not. As of right now, I only know of one sorority who has publicly shown they are participating and that is Sigma Sigma Sigma, and they seem to be a strong chapter and I heard it was most popular one on campus and have good rankings so whoever said that only the bad chapters will be doing it is wrong.

By: northeastern
by: uhDec 17, 2014 10:40:24 PM

So I would definitely not go as far to say as TriSig is the most popular on campus..... not even close. While they have some nice, genuine, and involved sisters, they are one of the least "popular" sororities at Northeastern, if not the least.

By: uh
by: realityDec 22, 2014 10:13:31 PM

to clarify: Sigma is doing spring recruitment because their pledges keep dropping and they can't meet total. they are neither a strong chapter, nor a popular one. I've heard that AEPhi may also do recruitment. They're not necessarily a bad chapter, but they're a very particular personality. All eight chapters will be recruiting in the fall.

By: reality
#7  by: KD   

I heard kappa delta too so check their social media and website too

By: KD
by: nopeJan 10, 2015 6:19:34 PM

KD is not eligible for Spring recruitment

By: nope
#8  by: update   

AEPhi is definitely doing spring recruitment

By: update

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.