facebook

If you could choose who would be “top”

by: w

saw someone post on here about how the sdt dz girls are not super nice and they thought other srats have equally pretty girls
so if you could choose and just reset the entire scale of tiers, who would be your number 1 sorority? if it’s your own that’s cool too but would love it if people didn’t choose their own and said what they are in. ie (sorority 1, as said by girl in sorority 2 OR i’m in sorority 1 this is why i think we are super cool)

also wondering how ppl judge this like is it looks is it how nice they are how chill how many cool people they have? bery open forum but please be honest thanks!

Posted By: w
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: neu   

i’m in chi o and love it but also think the girls in deeph are super unproblematic and sisterly!

By: neu
#2  by: kkg    

my friends and i are kkg, axo, and chi o respectively and i think we are all pretty cool so

By: kkg
#3  by: kdkdkdkd   

for context this is on a scale of how nice they are, how pretty, and how much of a social life they have but all IN MY OPINION i will try to be as objective as possible though

top top: kkg these girls are classy old money and have limited drama they let others be privy to
mid top: kd axo both very sisterly, about 80% of the women are hot and can party but the kkg vibe is a teensy bit classier in my opinion
bottom top: chi o some really nice girls and some really hot ones they seem to have a relatively good bond too, but the latest pc class was a little…

top mid: deeph these are some of the nicest girls i’ve ever met the only reason i would not put them in the top is that they do not socialize much outside of their sorority but the vibes there are extremely sisterly and kind. a very supportive group
bottom mid: aephi, sdt both hot girls but
tragically rude. fix the attitude problem and they’d be fine

top bottom: sk, tri sig this is where things start to get tricky for me because both of these have a very mixed bag of women. sk has some hotties but they seem a little cliquey and independent of one another where sigma seems to have a little more sisterhood than sk with less social.. so yeah but neither is a bad option and i’ve met nice girls from both
bottom bottom: dz i don’t want to sound biased but someone once said dz stood for danger zone and i feel that. they were the top once upon a time but i think people are realizing they are very negative to be around and have somewhat of a superiority complex. now, i’ve met nice girls too from dz so i’m sad to say bottom bc if it’s the place for you it’s the place for you! they definitely have a huge social life so that’s going for them for sure

and please know that most of the sororities at nu are pretty good if you want a nice group of girls, so these rankings are truly just opinion and not to be taken to heart

By: kdkdkdkd
by: BejsjbDec 9, 2023 10:48:49 PM

I agree with this mostly but I would say kkg has some nice girls and some that are terrible and cliquey. And maybe switch axo and chi o??

By: Bejsjb
by: replyDec 15, 2023 11:05:40 AM

replying to the other comment i think the same could be said about any number of the sororities though

By: reply

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.