facebook

stress from being in a top sorority?

by: stress

i’m a much more chill person, and i didn’t expect to get a “top” sorority, and i’m a bit nervous about it. i don’t want to become someone i’m not, and i want to find a group of people i really fit in with. i also don’t want to be superficial about this, either, but there’s this nagging feeling i’m getting that’s rubbing me slightly the wrong way. i know i SHOULD feel happy i got a top chapter, but is it normal to feel really nervous about it?

Posted By: stress
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

I am in the exact same boat as u and I also feel a bit stressed.

By: hi
#2  by: hi   

There are cool, chill girls in every chapter that you can definitely find! Most girls at Neu, even in top chapters, didn’t seem themselves joining a sorority until college either so I wouldn’t stress yourself in advance. You won’t be friends with everyone, but there just try to make genuine friends and see how it goes before stressing yourself out in advance.

By: hi
#3  by: help   

Don't stress. The top sororities can be so intimidating during recruitment, but each chapter is super diverse and you'll find your people. Also, you're not limited to people in your sorority. Being in any greek life org helps you meet girls in other orgs!

By: help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.