facebook

Does Tri Sig really have a bad rep?

by:

Will my reputation be ruined by joining? They all seem like nice girls but everything on here says otherwise.

Posted By: …
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi!   

they are really nice girls!! i know a couple upperclass girls in it who are super cool and never worry about not doing any fun on the weekends. if you’re social and nice you shouldn’t worry about anyone else’s rankings or whatever. you have a lot of control over your own reputation at this school. best of luck!!

By: hi!
#2  by: Hi 2   

It’s less that they aren’t nice girls and more that the sorority isn’t as popular with frats and they are less strict about a lot of stereotypical sorority rules. No sane person judges individual members based on just the chapter they belong to. There is a lot more in common with the sororities than differences and Greek rank is really just full of bringing out negative traits and amplifying them. Almost every chapter has rude comments about something’s

By: Hi 2
#3  by: Seymour    

uhhh yes

By: Seymour
#4  by: cool person   

sometimes I see people and things in the corner of my vision but when I look at them they disappear. what is a tri sig.

By: cool person

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.