facebook

Questions abt the party scene??

by: Pnm

I’m potentially rushing this fall and have a few questions abt greek parties, any info at all would be great!

Sororities/frats that party the most/least?

S/F w the best parties?

Some posts on here make it sound like certain frats only party with certain sororities and vice versa, is that true??
(If so what are the typical combos for sorority & frat parties)

(Note: I know greek life is abt more than just the nightlife but this is the only topic I can’t find info on lol)

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Insider   

Kappa Sig, Pike, Sig Ep, and Delt party the most, which of them throw the best parties will heavily depend on who you talk to as everyone has their favorites.

Kappa Sig and SDT are notably close but that’s kind of the only real pairing to speak of, for the most part those 4 frats all have socials with the top sororities.

By: Insider
by: eeeAug 25, 2021 3:50:37 PM

agreed with this reply. i also think delt has recently gotten pretty close w dz and aephi and sig ep have been close for a while. those are the main pairings of top frats and sororities that come to mind.

By: eee
by: PnmAug 26, 2021 1:24:37 PM

I appreciate the info and it’s good to know, but do you know anything about the sorority part of it? Do they just come to the parties hosted by frats?

By: Pnm
by: wAug 26, 2021 2:31:54 PM

frats will throw regular parties which are either generally open to girls (whether they’re in greek life or not) called opens or have a guest list with people guys in the frats are friends with. then they’ll also have socials, which are jointly hosted with a sorority and only open to girls in that one. that’s where questions like “who parties with who” usually come up. there are also mega socials which are usually between two pairs of frats and sororities which are hosted at clubs. that being said, asking about parties and socials is considered a red flag during recruitment so don’t do it. hope that’s helpful!

By: w
#2  by: yup   

Pretty much the 4 everyone always lists: sig ep; delt; pike; kapsig, are the frats that party the most. Coming from someone who has friends in each, It really all is preference, different group of guys, same frat boy mentality haha. My personal opinion would be to rush and give every frat a chance, if u don’t have the time and want to only shoot for the stars, then rush those 4 above,

Those 4 are most closely related
To a southern style frat

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.