facebook

Little message for PNMs

by: panhel

Hi I just wanted to come on here and send a lil message to PNMs. Greek Rank obviously has a lot of info and can be helpful in some ways, but there are some extremely negative posts (for all sororities) so take this website with a grain of salt. Definitely go into recruitment open-minded this website is not going to help you make a decision. Can confidently say that all sororities have positives and some negatives but are all amazing in their own ways :)

Posted By: panhel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agreed   

This 100%. I came on this website before I rushed years ago, and I wish I hadn’t. It clouded my judgement and gave me prejudices. The best thing to do is go in clear headed and form your opinions based off your conversations - this is the best way to guide yourself to where you belong!!! Being in one of the “best” is the same is being in a “lower tier” - if you’re doing it right, you’re looking for a group of women to make you better. All of the sororities here will do that for you.

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.