facebook

sigma kappa

by: heeey

thoughts on the new sorority at NU?

Posted By: heeey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Husky   

They're a welcome addition to our community and we're thrilled to get to know them better. That's all that needs to be said.

By: Husky
by: Grade AMar 2, 2013 12:49:20 PM

This response is spot on! Sigma Kappa has a lot of amazing women, and member of FSL should really go out of their way to get to know them

By: Grade A
#2  by: p   

New sororities can sometimes be really good but this one isn't. SK isn't that great nationally and they are pretty bad at NU. If they were better nationally they might have a shot but I can't see them picking up here.

By: p
by: TreyAug 15, 2013 2:19:09 PM

Sorry I don't think that's true at all. They definitely have potential. I met a few girls over the weekend and I honestly liked them. They're still new. only a semester or year or something so I don't think it's fair to say they are "pretty bad at NU" already without giving them a chance. I think you're being a bit rude.

By: Trey
#3  by: Nu   

There are some weirdos, but that's everywhere. There are some awesome girls in it and I think it's only fair to give these girls a chance. can't wait too see their new pledge classes. Lots of potential that could be great here

By: Nu
#4  by: No   

They suck. They have like 4 girls who are cool and the other 150 of them are the kind of weird girls you only talk to so they don't shoot you when they come and shoot up everyone in the school.

By: No
by: coolJun 23, 2014 7:54:07 PM

Very unclassy to go post nicely on KD's rankings before bashing Tri Sig and Kappa on their rankings, and additionally posting rude comments on this thread about Sigma Kappa, all within the span of 10 minutes.

By: cool
by: even coolerJun 23, 2014 8:00:20 PM

add DZ to the list you bashed

By: even cooler
by: yupJun 26, 2014 10:28:37 AM

on the plus side, at least you deleted your rude comments

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.