facebook

thoughts on how everyone's recruitment went?

by: hihello

Only been a week but what are the initial thoughts on how everyone's recruitment went?

Posted By: hihello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panhel    

it went exactly how you'd expect.

DZ and SDT got a lot of hot girls who were also really cool and pulled overall great pledge classes
Kappa and AEPhi also both did really well, and got cute well-rounded girls
KD had a mix of some awesome girls and some that were a little off, while SK picked up people who didn't get higher up sororities, but overall ended up with a solid pledge class
DPhiE got some quirky and down to earth girls, ChiO got a mix of girls with some gems tossed in, but that's normal because it was their first recruitment and Tri Sigma got an overall sweet and genuine pledge class

All of the sororities had great recruitments!!

By: panhel
by: Surprised Sep 30, 2016 2:14:19 PM

I was honestly very surprised by the pledge classes.
Yes -- everyone did well in terms of taking full pledge classes, but a lot of the chapters did a lot differently than I expected.

SDT - As usual, did well and gave out bids to the best girls
DZ - Very surprised to see a class full of brunettes, as their last few were full of blondes (trying to be more diverse, are we?)
KKG - Did not give out bids to the kind of girls I expected, and not in a good way
AEPhi - Did very well and I think their pledge class really raised their ranking (if we are solely basing off looks -- and NO I am not an AEPhi and have no desire to be given all of their self ranks as of late)
KD - Did not do well in my opinion and my chapter (a lower ranking one) dropped a lot of their girls the first weekend of recruitment
SK - Really exceeded my expectations and picked up some dimes, this is, in my opinion, their first solid pledge class. Although, there are quite a few questionable girls mixed in there. They'll still have to really pull it together this semester because of their mediocre reputation in other areas
DPhiE - Just not as good as the last few years, VERY mixed bag, VERY quirky. They still have one of the best sisterhoods on campus and the girls they get historically want them

By: Surprised
by: Surprised Sep 30, 2016 2:15:54 PM

Tri Sig - Not the worst, took a lot of nice girls but still bottom for a reason.

Chi O - Too early to tell so not ranking. Obviously really excited for their pledge class and seemed happy with the girls they got on bid day. Exceeded my expectations and picked up some gems. On the whole still a mixed bag and they still need to overcome their newness

I tried to be unbiased and honest. Let's be real, what else do we come on this site for

By: Surprised
by: PanhellenicSep 30, 2016 4:15:20 PM

DZ + SDT same as usual except DZ took some more brunettes than usual but still mostly attractive

KKG + AEPHI + KD all got very solid classes full of super cute sweet girls.

SK did decent, probably better than last year.

DphiE, same as always, very well rounded and genuine pledge class

Am I crazy or did ChiOs class seem a little rougher than Tri Sigs? Honestly couldn't tell and would love to hear people's thoughts... Both classes are full of nice girls I'm sure

By: Panhellenic
by: WTFSep 30, 2016 6:02:02 PM

There is nothing Panhellenic about your comment. Everyone did how they were supposed to. It's only been 4 days, and people are already starting with this?

By: WTF

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.