facebook

usual social paris?

by: nugreekstuff

Which frats and sororities mix the most? Or is it usually based on homecoming pairs? If so, who are the pairs for 2016?

Posted By: nugreekstuff
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends   

In the fall most people do at least one social with their homecoming partners, but besides that in general almost all sororities and fraternities mix with each other. However, there is mixing that occurs more frequently than others.

Kappa Sig and Sig Ep - SDT and DZ
Delt, Pike and ADP- KKG, KD and AEPhi
AEPi (occasionally above too) and Phi Delt - DPhiE, SK
Beta - Tri Sigma

By: Depends
#2  by: Nu Greek stuff   

Kappa Sig- DZ, KKG
Sig Ep- DZ, SDT
ADP- SDT, KD AEPhi
DTD- KKG, DZ
AEPI, Phi Delt- DPhiE, SK
Beta- Tri Sig

By: Nu Greek stuff
by: Pretty muchApr 27, 2016 10:44:08 AM

almost right, but SDT does mix with Kappa Sig too, and KD does mix with Sig Ep. But really, the upper half of fraternities and sororities all relatively mix wth each other and the same goes with the lower half of fraternities and sororities

By: Pretty much
by: HmMay 5, 2016 1:45:40 PM

Yeah I'd say those pairings are a little arbitrary, it kinda varies by semester but in general people mix mostly (but not exclusively) with their equal tiers

By: Hm
#3  by: greeklifenu   

I'm in aephi and we pretty much did at least one thing with every frat this year, and I would say the same for the other sororities too. If you join a social chapter you're fine.

By: greeklifenu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.