facebook

sororities

by: Wondering

How have the sororities changed over the years if they have? And what's their expected future like if you had to guess???

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mihoyyoyo    

It's pretty interesting to look at the old sorority pics in the yearbooks.

It looks like just 10 or 15 years ago DG was in the position tri sig is now, small sisterhood, mixing with crow and sig nu a lot. for the foreseeable future theyre the hot popular and hazy group

Tri sig is a relatively young sorority (I think they chartered in the 70's??) so they havent changed too much. I think they will always be smaller, close and friendly girls

Chi - o has been top tier forever haha, they rush from field hockey and lax so it will stay that way

ADpi has been smart and classy for a long time but they are getting flack for being a poor sisterhood lately. also they hate aopi and thats not nice for anyone

aopi is on the way to being top tier if they arent already

the rest IDK

By: mihoyyoyo
by: mAug 19, 2016 1:26:38 AM

who doesnt hate aoii besides lambda and aoii lol

By: m
#2  by: lambda too   

lambda hates aopii too, its just that mixing with them is a welcome change from always mixing with adpi. Interestingly enough, they hate adpi too

By: lambda too
#3  by: Alum    

Incorrect. I graduated 2006 from Gburg and back in the day the “big 3” sororities were DG, GPhiB, and ChiO. DG was always the hot-blonde, private school, rich partiers. GPhiB was always the hot brunette, public school parties, and ChiO was always the sporty girls. For the record, I didn’t rush/join, had no interest in Greek life. Just setting the record straight that DG and ChiO were not the dog houses.

By: Alum
by: LameMay 16, 2018 10:03:23 AM

That’s really pathetic that you’re an alum and still checking on Greek rank...

By: Lame
by: Lame 2Jun 12, 2018 7:01:40 AM

An unaffiliated alum still checking Greek rank... who graduated 12 years ago...

By: Lame 2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.