facebook

correct rankings

by: Sorry what?

Since I did the fraternities I will also rank the sororities.

TOP TIER
1) DG (They will probably become no. 2 to Gamma Phi after their senior class graduates.)
2) Gamma Phi (The most attractive sorority as a whole but some of them are way too stuck up, some think they are a lot better than they are.)

MIDDLE TIER
3) Chi Omega (Some girls in XO flat out suck, some rock, simple as that. They can also be quite deceiving.)

MIDDLE BOTTOM (again, yes I created this category)
4) ADPi (nothing against them, they can drink with the best of them but they are sometimes a little too "innocent." More of the "good" girls, highest GPA on campus, so respect for that.)

BOTTOM
5) Tri Sigma (Nice girls and not a bad sisterhood but they are not the faces of GC female greek life.)

As for the non Panhellenic sororities they are rarely seen/heard from, they are not included in this ranking system.

Posted By: Sorry what?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah   

lol @ DG

By: nah
#2  by: Idiiot   

lol this person's an ATO wannabe who's trying to get a bid.

By: Idiiot
#3  by: goj21   

Things have gotten interesting this year, as a GDI I'll to my ratings and then the schools opinion
1. DG- theyre gonna be number one for a while, hot, and are super fun like a sorority should be
2. Chi O- athletic, fun girls, not too much drama
3. ADPI/GphiB/Trisig- ADPI is huge and people in it have told me that there is a crap ton of drama. Gamma Phi had a hard time with girls this year and have a lottt of hazing rumors going on about them, although they are very hot. Tri sig is still trying to gain its rep back since past pledge classes have made them look bad, but they did awesome in formals this year.

Popularity
1 DG
2 GphiB
3. Chi O
4. ADPI
5. Tri Sig

By: goj21

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.