facebook

post round 2 thoughts

by: Pnm

I saw a good amount of girls going back to 8 houses which made me little sad because I got 5 including the two I ranked as 2&3 after the first round. Plus, apparently the counselors told girls that there are more girls rushing this year and many got 3?

Anyways What are your thoughts on round 2?
I wonder how many girls were cut for each house and if there are fixed lists for top tiers because I was invited back but don’t really have any friends there.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: upperclassman   

i just wanna say - i know it's hard seeing other girls go back to the max number of chapters when you were invited to fewer (i've been there). i think this is one of the things that they could prepare pnms for more because i don't think people realize that most people do not get invited to the max # or close. like, the average number of chapters for philanthropy my year was closer to 4-5 than 7-8. yes there are girls going to more chapters than that, but ppl with a full schedule every day are definitely the minority. pnms - don't feel too bad about getting fewer or compare yourself to other people. if u have any chapters back that means they saw something in u that they liked. focus on the chapters u may still end up in and figuring out if u could see a place for yourself there. you can get invited back to 5 on philanthropy and not get cut again all recruitment, you never know. just like focus on the chapters that invited you back, not on the ones other people may still have

By: upperclassman
#2  by: A note   

Also would like to say the number of people that gets asked back to each house is regulated by OGL, not by the house. It’s part of a complex algorithm based on how many people are ranking them highly and how many girls are still in the recruitment process. So some houses that seem to cut a bunch of people actually have to do that, they aren’t just making hastier decisions

By: A note

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.