facebook

rush info 2019

by: KAAAAA

Hey rushes this is the rush chair for KA (THE ORDER) and this is just some quick info that you guys should know now so that I dont have to go through it again when we are crushing brews at our place in the fall

- you need to be southern (Chicago, LA, NYC, and any other big city outside the south is fine though - im actually from chicago (or at least a suburb outside the city but whos counting))
- you need to have sperries and know the history of our big cannon downstairs (yes its a real cannon)
- you need to know about the legacy of phi delt on Vanderbilt's campus and you need to know to sing rocky top by the osborne brothers ... backwards
- no cavemanning beers, jerseys at pong, black sweatshirts with your fraternity logo on it, and douchiness will not be tolerated - you can take a walk down the street for that
- you cannot be overly confident, hated by the general population, and a two pump viargra using chump - read : SAE rush
- you need to be relevant - go to aepi or beta if you're into irrelevancy

Posted By: KAAAAA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OtherFrat   

Rushes, ignore this troll. Everything in the OP is unfunny and inaccurate.

By: OtherFrat
#2  by: Frat star   

Dude are you so unhappy in your frat that you need to steer people away from another? You're sad.

By: Frat star
#3  by: OtherFrat   

@FratStar chill, we're on the same page. KA's great and the rush chair isn't from Chicago... as a rush I was on this site a decent amount and didn't want anyone to dislike a frat because of dumb / wrong information posted here.

By: OtherFrat
by: Frat StarOct 8, 2018 10:56:03 PM

My bad...comment was to OP.

By: Frat Star

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.