facebook

houses & suites

by: Ignorant Freshman

Which fraternity has the best house? Are any of the sorority suites a lot nicer than the others?

Posted By: Ignorant Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dr.house   

Lambda and KDR are probably the obvious answers, since they both have beautiful brand new houses. DU's is freakin' sweet as well. Phi Psi has a cool house but it's old and crummy in some places. KSig is pretty nice but soooo out of the way.

Crappiest house is easily TKE, that place is a dump. Chi Phi's is pretty meh too.

SPE, Sig Chi, Fiji are all pretty average, though Fiji doesn't put doors on their bathrooms for some reason...

By: dr.house
#2  by: A   

Each house, for the most part, has advantages in some areas and disadvantages in others.

Lambda and KDR - since they are pretty identical they can be classed together. The houses look great from the outside, have air conditioning, are brand new, etc. They don't have a basement though which is kind of a bummer

TKE - Tke's house is pretty awful, not much to say there

Kappa Sig - Easily the most unique looking house from the outside, big dining area, decent basement and pretty good sized yard. Definitely one of the cooler houses. Downside is its downhill, pretty far away from everything.

Phi Psi - Very cool house from the outside, entrance is pretty grand, nice common room area. Downside is the house only has one single (for the president) and has a somewhat small basement.

Spe - one of the uglier houses from the outside but has a huge basement large common room area and is the only house with all singles (I think).

Sig chi - pretty average house in every sense

Fiji - very cool looking house, with an interesting basement (lots of different rooms), solid common room area, bathroom stalls don't have doors which is pretty funny

Chi Phi - Pretty small and boring, but they own their house so they can do whatever they want with it

DU - hands down the best house in my opinion. They have the best basement, great location, big rooms, etc.

If I had to rank them, I'd say DU, Ksig, Spe, Lambda/kdr Sig chi, fiji, phi psi, chi phi, tke
All this is from what I remember from rush

By: A
#3  by: son   

You couldnt pay me to live in that nasty little shack TKE calls a house.

By: son
#4  by: But   

KSig's basement is even worse than TKE's though

By: But

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.