Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 22 of 24
#211  by: @EX   

poser

By: @EX
#212  by: Obsession!!!!!    

Yes, someone is obsessed with Chi O! They must have released you early in rush. Your green jealousy is showing!

By: Obsession!!!!!
#213  by: Chi HO   

Chi HO, Chi HO
It's off to bed they go...
With a Sigma Chi between their thighs
Chi Ho, Chi Ho, Chi Ho, CHI HO!

By: Chi HO
#214  by: It lives on   

Well, where there's smoke, there's fire...juess the chant lives on.

By: It lives on
#215  by: @hey green    

honey??? My post about Ole Miss recruitment were in direct response to your post mentioning Ole Miss recruitment. As far as needing to feel important? You have that covered. Anyone who referred to others as "honey" in a website is trying to intimidate and exert their power through words. Sad thing is that you ate only making yourself look bad.

By: @hey green
#216  by: @@hey GREEN   

The only one who looks bad is you for your terrible grammar. Yikes!

By: @@hey GREEN
#217  by: @@hey green   

Ever heard of typing errors? Guess not. I can assure you that I have no problems with grammar. Just happened to be typing in a hurry on a cell phone and didn't take time to proof it. Hope your day is going well. Mine is amazing!!

By: @@hey green
#218  by: @ALL   

nice try but no one believes that you are a PNM . Instead you are just one of the many haters that want to make negative comments about a top house.

By: @ALL
#219  by: @@ALL   

you don't know who it is. could be a savvy PNM who knows about this site cause she lives with a sorority woman or is a legacy of some sort. could be a nutjob. who knows.

but whoever it is clearly is on-site at MSU because how else would she know that Chi O is kinda 'off' this year. that is true.

By: @@ALL
#220  by: @@@All   

So I am guessing you are a member of another sorority stating that Chi O is "off" this year. Curious ... the only way you would know is #1 you are a Gamma Chi who has been in the house at parties or heard girls talking (breaking rules if being a Gamma Chi), #2 you have talked to a Gamma Chi friend (illegal by the way), #3 you talked with a rushee about another group during a party (tacky), #4 you communicated with a rushee outside of a party (illegal) or finally #5 you are repeating what a mom was told (gossip). The fact is that you don't know that Chi O is off this year.

By: @@@All

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.